What You Will Learn
You will start by learning the basics of iOS app development using the Swift programming language and Xcode, Apple’s development environment. You’ll develop your first iOS apps using layouts, views, UIKit, and more. Then, you’ll progress to build more complex and advanced applications, using networking, and Apple’s Grand Central Dispatch and Core Data, and will be ready to publish your capstone project to the App Store.
Why should I enroll?
This Eagletech Professional Training will prepare you to publish your first iOS app, whether you’re already a developer or relatively new to programming.
In this program, you’ll not only learn how to build iOS apps, you’ll also learn best practices in mobile development, and gain mastery of Swift, an open-sourced object-oriented programming language. Through 6 hands-on, reviewed projects, you’ll gain the skills you need to become an iOS Developer.
According to the 2017 Stack Overflow Job Trends Report, iOS Developers are among the Top-3 most in-demand developer positions in the job market. Enroll in this program today, and start building your future as an iOS Developer.
Our Courses Include:
- Be able to build any app you want
- Craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance iOS developer
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create your first Machine Learning app using Apple’s new CoreML