Goods and Service Tax (GST) is an indirect tax that was released in India on 1st July 2017 and has been created applicable throughout India replacing multiple cascading taxes levied by the Central and State Government. The GST rollout, with one stroke, has transformed India into a unified market of 1.3 billion citizens.
Manpower who will comprehend the concepts of GST and implement the exact same according to contractual obligations will be needed by introduction of GST. In order to construct capability in students on working and understanding with GST, NIIT has introduced programme that encircle the modules of GST and boost employability of students.
Our Courses Include:
- Introduction to GST
- New indirect taxation structure
- Registration process under GST
- How to maintain book of accounts
- How to make business GST ready
- Understanding diverse scenarios of GST implementation
- Getting Started with GST (Goods)
- Recording Advanced Entries (Goods)
- GST Adjustment and Return Filing
- Getting Started with GST (Services)
- Recording Advanced Entries (Services)
- Migration to Latest Release of Tally.ERP 9